Services for Market Research Agencies
Helping you to grow your business through training and consultancy which provides commercial focus and clear understanding of the client’s point of view.
Consultancy from an experienced client-side Market Research/Strategic Planning professional to help you assess your clients’ needs and plan for business growth.
- Strategic Planning consultancy to help you understand your agency’s competitive position and develop an effective growth strategy
- Business Development consultancy to profile potential clients and optimise your pitch to them
- Competitive intelligence consultancy to improve your understanding of clients’ evolving research requirements and key trends in their industries
Market Research services
Expert resource providing specialist medical device industry knowledge and a business perspective for market research projects, in particular:
- Guidance on developing winning proposals
- Qualitative interviewing and moderation especially with healthcare professionals
- Insightful analysis,interpretation and report writing for qualitative and quantitative projects
- Consultancy on how to create a compelling pitch or results presentation
Interactive workshops formally accredited by the MRS CPD programme to help agency-side Market Research professionals understand and consider the client’s perspective in order to become more effective at winning new business and retaining existing clients.
For more details of training and number of CPD hours allocated to accredited courses click here
For more information about the MRS CPD programme visit www.mrs.org.uk/cpd
What Agency clients say about Nadia
Due to Nadia’s wealth of experience in the medical device industry we could not think of a better person to help us refine the future direction of our business. Nadia held a series of strategic planning workshops with us to revise our business plan and marketing strategies, plus conducted a market research survey amongst our key clients. Not only were these workshops very enjoyable, but this hybrid approach allowed us to look at both our customers and ourselves in a completely different way, which has resulted in a valuable strategy which we will now pursue.
Sarina Masson, MD Medex Research